Dimafix is a spray tailored for 3D printers with FFF technology and Heated Bed.
- It provides great grip between plastic and glass, so warping is not a problem even in large ABS parts.
- You will be able to print in all kind of thermoplastic materials.
- The adhesion property will be activated when the Heated Bed’s temperature is higher than 50ºC.
- While the bed is hot the adhesive effect will be working even in large prints.
- When the Heated Bed’s temperature goes down (40-50ºC) the adhesion effect disappears and the model will be easily detached.
- It is soluble so it is easy to clean only with water.
- It has a long useful life (more than 100 uses).
The first layers in the printing process will be fixed with a lightly spraying of Dimafix at the hot Heated Bed in the point where the part will be printing. This action avoids unintended effects or warping. Once the printing process is ending and the Heated Bed’s temperature is under 50ºC the model can be removed without any effort from the bed and no tools, that would damage the part, are required.
Dimafix is distributed as a spray can with an interior ball which helps to prevent blockages at the nozzle. The can capacity is 400ml, this suppose a long useful life of the product because the lightly spraying is only necessary at the area where the piece will be printing.